The fantastic Internationally approved medicine, well I´m allergic to it!!!!!
I woke up the day after the first shot and couldn´t friggen move... Works out if you´ve already got a touch of Arthritis, which I have from Ballet and Obesity, it brings it on even earlier and more crippling. It´s called Arthralgia, and apparently it´s rare, but a little common with Verorab... YAY!! Also woke to a sexy hard lump on the back of my hand caused by the same shit, that´s called a Ganglion... So yeah, at least if what my Mum used to tell me is true, things come in 3´s, so I should be all smooth sailing for the rest of my time here!! - Either that, or I´m just not quite getting the hint!!
Had the second shot this morning, and already feeling my bones seize up. It kinda reminds me of the pain I felt when I had Dengue Fever in Indonesia a few years back. That´s nicknamed the bone-breaking disease; quite a good discription really. Now that was really bad... This is a picnic next to that 10 days of living (very almost dying) Hell.
-I love travelling, but sometimes I cant help but think it doesn´t like me all the time!!
If I wasn´t signed up for this, and didn´t see it as part of the Adventure, I would be sitting on my safe little porch, covered with a blanket, with a coffee and a good book. I love both... Just ones a little more thrilling.
No comments:
Post a Comment